Tuesday, July 26, 2011

TLC

Big news! {That might be a bit dramatic of a beginning, I doubt anyone else will be as excited as I am about this...}


Guess which new channel we just got here? And that's in English?!








I am so excited! It actually comes on the same channel that is Animal Planet during the day, but at 18:00 (6 pm), it turns into TLC! Some of the shows are familiar and some are played from UK TLC. 

As I was flipping through tonight, though, I got a little concerned. Here's the line-up for Tuesday nights.  



         

Now I am the first to admit that I have watched all of the above (and enjoyed them), but I'm a little concerned about the Dutch people thinking these shows are representative of the American public! Hopefully they stay tuned for What Not to Wear and Say Yes to the Dress, because they show us so much more accurately, right? Hahaha. 

Tot ziens!




No comments:

Post a Comment