Thursday, June 16, 2011

Swedish Guacamole

Jay didn't have much food in the fridge when I got here. He claims it was so he didn't have to move a bunch of stuff across the street to the new apartment, which may be partially true, but I think he really just didn't want to go to the grocery store! One of the few items he did have (along with mustard, mayo, grape jelly, and pickles...Can you tell why he didn't have any forks when I got here??) was this can of guacamole. Yep, a can. Like the kind bean dip comes in.







It's made in Sweden. Swedish guacamole? Hmmm. Well, of course I was eager to try it. So for dinner we had chicken soft tacos with hot sauce and guac.

It looked like guacamole. It had the texture of guacamole. It smelled like guacamole.


But how did it taste? It tasted kind of like guacamole. Actually, it wasn't too bad. It tasted like guacamole, but creamier. It was interesting. We ate it. I did notice at the grocery store the other day they have avocados, so in the future I think we'll just make our own.

Tot ziens!


No comments:

Post a Comment