Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What I've Been Up To

Last week when I went to Amsterdam with Jay's parents to be tourists and see them off on their plane, I came across a gold mine.

Seriously.

In one of the shops at the airport, they had magazines...in ENGLISH! 

I was so excited. I've always, always been a magazine junkie, but I've slowly weaned myself over the years. At one point, I think I subscribed to 8 or 9 magazines at the same time. When I left Wyoming, I was down to 3. That's not to say, of course, that I didn't buy a magazine every time I was at Wal-Mart, though!

Here's what I came home with...



I didn't realize until I went to check out that my find would cost me dearly, but it was worth all thirty euros I had to spend! I slowly have been working my way through my treasure and enjoying every minute of it.


Tot ziens!




1 comment:

  1. Haha you crack me up! I'm so glad you found something you could read w/o an interpreter! :-D

    ReplyDelete