Tuesday, March 15, 2011

JET LAG

I have read a lot about jet lag. I mean, in all of Danielle Steel's novels her heroine is jumping on a plane headed somewhere across the globe. In her stories, the lady would just check into the Ritz Hotel and sleep a few hours and then head off to her adventures in the big city. Going into this trip, I figured all I needed was a quick nap once I landed on either side of the pond.




Well...don't believe everything you read in Danielle Steel books! I had no idea what it could really do to you! Since I was only overseas for a week, I think my body was just starting to get used to that time zone when it was time to head back! It took several days to get back on track with the time difference, but after getting some extra sleep this weekend, I think I am caught up...

Just in time for Daylight Savings Time. With our time change this weekend, Jay and I are now seven hours apart instead of eight. The Netherlands does not participate in Daylight Savings Time...I guess that's neither here nor there, but now I have to adjust my mental math when I'm trying to figure out what time it is there. Just add seven hours. Needless to say, I'll be glad to get back on some sort of schedule with our calls!

Tot ziens!

No comments:

Post a Comment